The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Xpert tool win7 Issue –
I don't know whether this should be asked here. but anyways here it goes.
I am using Gnie's Xpert2 tool to shrink some games. I have windwos 7 on my machine. but the xpert tool doesn't work
The tool runs fine, and when I select the psp umd iso shrinker tool, it lets me select the buttons, I select the iso, then I click on 1, after that it says in the status
Extracting LBA done
"And the location of the file"
after that the buttons are off and it doesn't give me a message giving me the ok option so that I could move forward. I don't know what to do. I have tried all sort of compatibility options. but they all do the same thing. So I am kinda running out of ideas. Is there anyway to do it.
Thanks in advance
Xpert tool V2 works fine with Windows 7 Ultimate for me. I don't have any compatibility modes selected.
Do you have the @Nosound selected in the program
The steps to follow are as below
1. Select the Shrinker_ps2_psp_CdDvd5 v1.04_iso.epi on the plugins drop down list.
2. Select the iso you want to rebuild.
3. Click extract LBA.
4. Click extract file and wait for it to finish.
5. Click rebuild file and wait for it to finish.
6. Click rebuild LBA.
7. Burn the new iso with DVD Decrypter or imgburn as usual.
Thanks Windrider42, You saved me huge headache