XDumb : hdl_dumb on Mac OS X
As I promised it, here is the release of a GUI for hdl_dump for Mac OS X, developed using AppleScript Studio. If I post it here before making a nice web page, icon etc, it's because it's still a beta version and the only guy who tested it is me ;)
So please, report any bug in this post as I can make the software out of the beta state. And you'll see that English is not my first language, so please correct me if I misspelled something in the interface.
Instead of posting a list of features that XDumb don't have, here is a list of features that you can do, it will be faster :
- Network or directly connected to the Mac HDD transfert
- Mac->PS2 transfert of iso files and CD
- PS2 -> Mac extract
- list of PS2 HDD games
- rename or delete a game on the PS 2 HDD.
- tweak the hdl_dump.conf from the GUI
- Making iso from PS2 DVD (CD won't work in most cases).
Known issues :
- Every time you launch a new version of Xdumb, settings will be reseted to default. If you want to keep yours, make a backup before launching XDumb !
- If the PS2 IP adress is not on your network, and you click on the Game List button, the application will hang until hdl_dump will send a time out reply. Just wait a few seconds the error dialog.
Homepage for XDumb.
I hope you'll enjoy it and that it will not initialize your PS2 HD :-pray: ;)