i read both game shrinking tutorials and they werent too clear.
1. when i delete whole directories (i.e. the b3 directory in NFSU2) should i replace it with something?
2. when i use isobuster and get the lba list what does that do?
3. how come whenever i try to load the lba list in cdgenps2 why do i get this huge error message saying im missing everything in my iso?
please help me if you can
thanks in advance
1. Always replace it with the same thing. it can just be zero byte files, but the game expects them to be there.
2. The LBA is the order on the disc that the files are written.
3. I have had a few isos do that to me. make sure you are doing lba (no fix)
i do do *hehe do-do* the no fix lba this has happened to me on NFSU2, Madden 2005, and Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Can you point me in the right direction to the game shrinking tutorials please ;)
i did search lol