The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
ps hdd freeze with HDL 0.8B
ps hdd freeze with HDL 0.8B –
I have problem with ps2 hdloader i have downloaded hdl 0.8b. When i am playing a game the ps2 freezes very frequently. Can some one help me out whey this is happenning? I am not able to figure out what is causing this problem
1) Does it happen with lots of different games, or just a few?
2) Does your PS2 run alright for awhile if you've cold started it, but will freeze-up more quickly if you've simply reset from a lock-up?
3) Is your fan operating?
4) Is your fan covered/clogged with dirt?
5) Are the intakes on the front of the PS2 clogged with dirt?
6) When your PS2 freezes up, does it feel really hot?
You might have guessed that I'm wondering if the PS2 is overheating. Clean the fan and intakes out as best you can with a can of compressed air. Put a regular fan on it to try and push as much air through it as possible. If that helps, a heat problem is plausible.
i was playing
GTA S.A ( stucks in the middle )
Shadow of Colossus (approaching the 4th boss and it got stuck)
and some times burnout 3 takedown hangs
sometimes it seems to be normal and some time it hangs very frequently i will check with the heat issue and post it here
is there any anti hdd fix for hdloader i was going through the forums and i saw it in one of the members sig is that the issue i am having ?