Spz you can do this with uLaunchElf as long as you run ps2client on your PC. I made a GUI loader that makes using it really simple; there is a link in my signature for it. You can also use radhostclient which does essentially the same thing as ps2client loader will.
Once you have ps2client, follow these steps:
1. Add every directory that you want to be accessible to PS2 in elflist.txt; be sure elflist.txt is in the same directory as ps2client.exe. If you are using PS2Client Loader then this will be taken care of for you when you add the directories to the list.
If you are using ps2client without ps2client loader then the directories should be entered in elflist.txt like below:
2. Open the command prompt and start ps2client with the following command-line: ps2client.exe -h 192.168.0.10 listen
3. Start uLaunchElf and open the File Browser and select host:, after a few seconds it will be return with ../ and it shouldn't show you any directories. When ../ is displayed, click on it to go back and select host: again. Now all of your directories that you added in ps2client show be listed. You can then move files back and forth between ps2 and your PC by pressing R1 and using copy\paste.
HDL_Dump GUI v1.5
- GUI application that simplifies the use of hdl_dump.
PS2Client Loader v1.3
- GUI application that automates the loading\unloading of PS2Client. Multiple consoles supported.