I have managed to patch "Blood Will Tell" with AR Max (U/C) codes !!!
Point to clarify:
Initially I followed chevyuk's instruction to fix LBA according to the original LBA but CDGenPS2 indicates conflict of address error such that I am unable to generate an image.
So what I did was to:
1) Use Daemon tools to mount "Blood Will Tell" image to G drive (for example)
2) Click on "Start" -> "My Computer" -> "DVD Drive (G)"
3) Copy "System.CNF" to C:\ and rename it as "Syste1.CNF"
4) Use ISOBuster to view contents in G drive.
5) While in ISOBuster click on the "LBA" column so as to sort the contents in ascending order
6) Now open "CDGenPS2" (I am using version 3.0)
7) Then click on "Start" -> "My Computer" -> "DVD Drive (G)" only if you have closed the explorer in Step 2
8) Drag & drop the files/directories from G drive to "CDGenPS2" and this must be in accordance to the sequence in Step 5. Note: You should drag "Syste1.CNF" residing in C:\ and not the "System.CNF" in G drive.
9) After you have drag every files/directories/folders to "CDGenPS2" you should use Daemon Tools to dismount the "Blood Will Tell" image in G drive. Note: You should NOT close the "CDGenPS2" yet.
10) Mount the "AR Max" image into G drive using Daemon Tools
11) Use ISOBuster to view contents in G drive
12) Click on the "LBA" column to sort the contents (Make sure that the LBA of each files is in ascending order)
Now assume that you have extracted the files from an "AR Max" image to C:\ARMax
13) Drag & drop the files/folders from C:\ARMax according to the sequence shown in Step 12. Note: You should drag "chevyuk's supplied AR Max ELF i.e SLUS_200.90 for U/C or SLES_500.09 for PAL" instead of the SLUS_200.90 or SLES_500.90 in C:\ARMax
14) Close "ISOBuster"
15) Use Daemon Tools to dismount the "AR Max" image in G drive
16) Use Daemon Tools to mount "Blood Will Tell" image in G drive again
17) Click on "IMG" icon on the left screen in "CDGenPS2" and save as "BWT.ISO" (for example).
Hope the above steps will be beneficial to those who are keen in this business.
Last edited by brianadam888; 11-07-2004 at 05:47 AM.
SCPH-30000 v4 (Jap), Origa Modded, AR2 v2.01(Jap), Network Adapter SCPH-10281 (U/C) , Maxtor HDD (DiamondMax Plus 9/160GB/ ATA 133), SCPH-50002SS (Satin Silver with DMS4EZi chip), Nintendo DS, Sony PSP-1000K