New version 1.0 released
This release also contains a precompiled binary of hdl_dump-0.8.6 (since the host site is down)
04-19-07 release 1.0
- Improved error handling on Install button (now checks for missing data)
- Added support for installing to a locally connected PS2 HD, works thru IDE
04-17-07 release 0.02a
- Fixed a bug with adding an ISO file with a space in the path.
- Disk Space Bar no longer displaying colors incorrectly.
04-06-07 release 0.02
- Optimized most of the gui
- No longer using 4 Tk::Listbox widgets for the Browse Frame
Now using 1 Tk::Hlist widget, this will increase speed and
Will give greater functionality.
- Browse Frame now shows disk type as an icon (same as hdl_dumb Win32)
Instead of text.
- Config file implimented.
- Config located in same folder has executable, called hdl_conf
- Will now remember your ip address on exit
- You can now change the location of the hdl_dump executable
- Fixed a problem with slowness when changing from the install
to the browse screen on XFCE
03-29-07 release 0.01
- Initial release
- Install to local drive function not yet implimented
- Config file not yet implimented.