The last days I had very little free time.
This week I will complete all the images.
As announced earlier, the first instruction only for the PS2 Network Adapter SCPH-10350 (only network connection) and the Delock IDE/SATA adapter.
Today I have the U.S. import with the model SCPH-10281, the model with LAN and phone line.
I have looked in the BBA.
The case is bigger (that's good), but because the very big modem (Phone Line) PCB is no place for the IDE/SATA adapter.
I believe it's possible to remove the modem pcb.
In the most cases, only LAN and the HDD are required.
It is also arrived one of the cheap ebay adapter. I will test it, first on the pc with WinHiip and if it work, in the ps2 also.
- PS2 v3 DMS4 Pro ToxicOS 0.41 + Sony BBA 3.5 750 GB S-ATA HD
- PS2 v10 Ripper 3.41 + Sony BBA 3.5 1 TB S-ATA HD
- PS2 Slim MI 1.93 + HD-Combo black 120 GB IDE HD + 9,2' 16:9 PAL/NTSC LCD
- PS2 Slim MI 1.93 + HD-Combo white 750 GB IDE HD
- PS2 Slim MI 1.93 + SATA HDL Kit 1 TB SATA HD