The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Hi i am NEW to this board, i have a few questions.
Hi i am NEW to this board, i have a few questions. –
Hi , i am loving this site cuz it has the most updated HDloader list. But as i roamed and saw all the topics, it sort of confused me a bit. so i wanted to ask some questions and if you would answer them it would be very helpful.
1. Is the Software Updateable?, i have( the original blue disc ).
2. How exactly is it possible for me to load the HD loader software from my PS2 memory card?, i heard it was possible without a modchip.
3. I was reading about patches and stuff here, but i am wondering how exactly do i patch a game?, do i need to have a CD burner or something? and then patch the rip and then hd load that into my HD?.
4. I heard that it was possible to even put games on your HD, STRAIGHT from the INTERNET, if you connect your ps2 and pc together in some way i don't get, is it possible?.
not trying to be an ass, but you can find the answer to all of your questions by using the search function.
1) yes, as long as you have the unpacked elf and patches that are around here
2) quite a few ways, use search. basically you have to have an older version (not a slimline PSTwo) and you have to install the memory card exploit.
3) patching games consists of either running a patching program or opening up an image yourself in a hex editor to make the changes.
4) you can put any game onto a hdd and play it (as long as it's compatible). i really don't like the 'STRAIGHT from the INTERNET' presumtion tho. i think that most of us here buy our games and ps2-scene does NOT condone piracy of any sort.
good luck searching.
winhip is a good program from copying your backup game iso to your hard-drive via computer