HDLoader 0.8A? A1? B?
Been gone for a while and lots of things happened, as usual. Hehe.
Now I'm confused: people are talking about HD Loader 0.8A, 0.8A1 and 0.8B. What are these?
Does 0.8A1 exist? Is 0.8A the same as 0.8B? If not -- what's the difference?
Also, how exactly is 0.8A/B different from 0.7E?
Thanks in advance.
read the change log...why buy a 2004 when you can get an 07 for the same price...get my logic
Where can I find the change log?
here's what's changed, from the readme.txt
HDLPatch 0.8b (2006-06-24)
- Yet some more minor code changes
- Removed few spanish language fixes that can be done with the texts-patching
- DMA-selector can now allocate fewer needed buttons if necessary
- DMA-selector delay can be set to delay the detection of button press
- Some more fixes to the install.irx to work with large drives by Crazyc
good work :p