The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
HDL_CC GUI 1.4
- Add a preview of the final look of the Gamelist and Toolbar.
HDL_CC GUI 1.3
- Incorporate the bmptoiff functions to the code.
- Correct the change buttons bitmap function, now you can enter an alpha value to it.
- Add the option to extract the splash, menu and buttons bitmaps.
- Fix the bug of not confirmation message when the translation force patch was done.
- Clean the code so it works a little faster.
HDL_CC GUI 1.2
- Add the import and export colors fuctions to make sharing your skins more easy.
- Fix the bug of only changing one selection bar color in the Game compatibility settings.
HDL_CC GUI 1.11
- Fix the bug of Inactive titlebox not changing color correctly.
- Add the "???" to the Change Colors tab in the Game List section.
HDL_CC GUI 1.1
- Add a new tab to include the fonts patch and make the change buttons patch more visible.
HDL_CC GUI 1.0
- Add GUI for Zer0-X's HDLPatch.
- Add GUI for Clement's bmpintoelf (to insert splash, menu and buttons bitmaps).
HDL_CC GUI 0.2 - 0.9 (Internal releases)
- Add the option to copy colors from one item to other items (by right-click menu).
- Add the option to copy the HEX number from an item color to the clipboard (by right-click menu).
- Add the option to paste color from an item in HEX format from the clipboard (by right-click menu).
- Fix some bugs.
HDL_CC GUI 0.1b
- Change Colors of HDL\HDA.
Last edited by blake_zero; 11-12-2004 at 10:39 PM.
Reason: Version History
Nice, but will be best when it have support for global previewing (to be able to see how that will be look in the end..)
Still very nice..
Update: Version 1.4 include a preview of the Game list and toolbar colors, it is not complete yet but right now I don't have time to finish it, so I decide to release it. To view the preview hit the preview button after loading the HDL\HDA, then change the background in the "Changes Bitmaps" tab and change the colors in the "Change Colors" tab.
Originally Posted by cekin
When I launch the .exe WinXP complains that TABCTL32.OCX is not registered. I don't think this OCX is a standard control.
So, I go out on the net...find a tabctl32.ocx...register it...now it's complaining that my comdlg32.ocx is outdated...
Ok...just went out on the net and downloaded another COMDLG32.OCX and it's working...might want to put these in or add something in the readme about this.