Hey I'm new here and I like to say hi to everyone.
I've been doing some reading around the forum. I've found some infomation and some which I don't understand. To the main point.
I've wanted to buy HD Advance which is only aviable to me atm, but I wanted to know some info on it before buying it.
1) Does HD Advance play import or burned games? without modchip?
-Read about this but wasn't answered
2) Heard of a program called "WinHIIP". What does it do?(not so sure but to format the hdd) Is it true that you can upload games from your PC into the HDD, even the double layered disc games?
3) Thanks to those who contributed into helping me and others.
1. pretty sure its a yep if you use winhiip (i think if you can get it on the hdd then it will boot)
2. winhiip lets you format and you can then add images or discs at the speed that your pc can handle(much faster than installing via hdadvance in ps2)