Hi, guys, I recently got a HDA21 elf and system files, and I want to put a dummy file to prevent my lens from breaking apart, so here what I did :
1. I opened cdgenps2
2. drag 'n' drop the "system" file, then the hda21.elf
3. I clicked "create alias" button on the left bottom, I changed the file's name to "dummy.bin", I fixed the size to 400 MB
4. I right clicked the system files, and fix the lba to 12231
5. Save the image into an iso file
6. So normally there should be 3 files with total size around 404 MB right ?
7. I burned it into CDR using Alcohol 120 %, then boot it up on my modded ps2, everything went fine
8. But when I looked at the CDR's surface, the physical sign of data that can be seen by mere eyes was way to small,it doesn't look like the CDR has around 400 MB files in it
Were my way of creating the dummy file was wrong ?
Can someone tell me the right way of creating the dummy file ?