The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
copy roms to HDD?
copy roms to HDD? –
Is there a way to copy over a folder of sega roms to the hard drive using hdl_dump?
Does anyone want to explain why i keep getting and error, i think 204? not sure, on HDD dump when trying to dump roms.
any help is appreciated, i just want to play!
1. There is a DMS HDD dump utility that will copy all files from a CD to the HDD on PS2 side.
2. The other way I could think of is to create an empty partition (with DMS HDD format) and to mount it with ps2link, and to copy games from the PC.
3. Perhaps it is worth to try with PS2Menu running from a host:.
yeah the dms-hdd-dump program always gives me the error that its not in the right format or something..
use execFTPs with Flash FXP (PASV=OFF)... then mount it to the folder your copying to
- CTRL+R on Flash FXP
- SITE MNT /pfs/0/ hdd:HDLoader Settings
- then go to /pfs/0/ and UPLOAD ROMS
- SITE UMNT /pfs/0/
- then go to /hhd/0/ to view ur whole HDD although SYSTEM partitions with "__" or with "+" aren't accessible... you will see a bunch of HDLOADER partitions