Translation: Indonesian » English
Booting for the PS2 MC HDPro
Note: you must have a Modbo 4.0 already installed on the PS2 if you want to boot HDLoader from the hard drive is mounted to the PS2 HDPro
1. Burn CD Install Memory Booting
2. Insert the memory card with 3MB free space in the slot 1. If you already have
"FreeMCBoot" on the memory card, make sure to delete them first. If
failed, the MC format to erase all existing data on the memory card
before running the installer CD.
3. Run the CD, choose "Multi-version install" and follow the instructions listed on the screen
to install "FreeMcBoot multi-version" into the memory card.
4. If completed, Memory cards can be used to run HDLoader in
each machine PS2.
5. To use the HDLoader memory card installed in, connect to the PS2 Hardisk,
Enter MC Booting in slot 1 and turn on the PS2 - Memory install will work. Follow
on-screen instructions to install HDLoader to Modbo Notebook and 4.0 firmware update
for booting HDLoader from HDPro