The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
NeoCD PS2 Questions –
I have a few questions to ask before I use NeoCD on my PS2.
1. I have an unmodded PS2. What's the easiest way to get the emulator working on it?
2. Can the emulator read game ISOs off of burned CDs and DVDs? Or does it have to be the original game CDs?
3. Can I change the controller settings for the emulator?
4. How do I get to listen to CD Audio whilst playing the game?
P.S. I know I posted this in another section of the forum, but I reposted it here because this is where it belongs.
1. Same as any other homebrew. Swap disc or hdloader.
2. Won't read ISOs. If you're playing unmodded, you need to add NEOCD to the ISO and burn it to a disc (so it reads like an original) or install it to the hdd.
3. don't remember
4. Use a modded system.
Most of your questions have been answered here already, and in more detail. Try searching.
What mod do I need in order to get the music?