After a lots of pressure (mail/pm) : Time to release a version with...
... first CDDA support !!!!!
This version is still WIP and still need testing and tweaking, I didn't
had the time to fully test all games and some regressions/bugs are still
present/possible on some titles. So, as always, help us to track down all remaining bugs, and please give your feedback in the forum !
Change log :
- Rewrote ps2 sound routines :
> Switch to audsrv 0.85 for sound (BIG thanks to Gawd !)
> CDDA support !
> sound upsampling on IOP side
- Rewrote ps2 video routines.
- Small performance increase.
- PAL/NTSC Selector (60hz r0x0rs !)
- Zip support (limited to the bios, see usage)
- Fixed the "freezing menu" bug with some exotic pads (SF,NG).
- Fixed "blocking" state at startup when no CD is present.
Code source is also available, so if someone want to submit a fix or something...
see official site for download.
to finish, a special thanks to gawd for the amazing audsrv lib, and another one to my beta-tester !