CD Creation with CDgenPS2 not working
your instruction isn't working.
I'll tell you my step, perhaps there is a mistake:
1) I have game *.iso and mp3s
2) I use isobuster to get the data of the *.iso to my HD
3) I open CDGenPS2 and use "drag'n'drop" to put the file data there
4) I put the NEOCD/PS2 Data there without cd folder (same directory than 3)
4) I create an image
5) I place the new image + cue + the mp3s in a new folder
6) I tried to use Sega File Maker but it seems that it onley works with *.wav (Error MSG)
7) I modify the file with you *.cue instructions
8) I open the image with nero (works)
9) I burn it (works, too)
10) I place it in my playstation
11) The screen with the CD and the memcard appears
12) CD won't work.......
I have a slimline with a modbo.
If I only place the files in the cd folder of the emulator the game works without sound.
Your isn't working....