PS2-Xploiter V0.81 Beta - automatical creation of Exploit-Install-Disks via GUI
I'm currently coding an Exploit GUI which can create totaly customized Exploit-Disks... The PS2-Xploiter!
I was releasing Beta Versions 0.1-0.8 at the german Board (nemesiz.com) where Lord BoGaMi and I am Moderators, but there are not enough Betatesters who give me feedback so I will now release it here in the hope that I'll get feedback about bugs that I missed :lol:
Little note from me at this point: there is already a program like mine, which is develloped a bit further (since it exists longer)... Mine is thought for total newbies who just want to push a button to have a working exploit AND for PS2-Veterans who want to have a totaly customized Exploit-CD without having to use more than one program (Titleman, PS2CDGen, Editor etc.). Since it will be some way to this point, try this Program only if:
1. You count yourself to the "one button newbies" and are willing to press a button, use a dialog, insert a cd and choose some programs
2. You are somewhat experienced in "the art of exploit" and are willing to help me in making a tool which the Scene made for the Scene
If you are one of the above then aid me by posting bugs, design-suggestions, suggestions about things that "got to be in", or whatever you can think of.
If you are none of the above, the better stick to the old school commandline+PS2CDGen or use the existing tools out there
Features of my GUI are:
- it's divided in "automatic mode" and "professional mode"
- in "automatic mode" all you have to do is:
1. put your PSX-CD in your CD-ROM and let the GUI get the SLES/SLUS from the SYSTEM.CNF
2. Choose the Programs to be installed to memorycard
3. the GUI adds the correct IP and KL.DAT to the MC automaticly
4. choose the destination of the image and burn with your favorite program
- in "professional mode"
1. click on create Title.db if not existant in the programdir
2. add SLES/SLUS via CD or by typing it into the dialogfield
3. enter IPS of your Gateway/PC and PS2 and click "create IPConfig.DAT"
4. click create image to create the image with all standard programs (Keylauncher, Execftps, CogSwap, HDLD_SVR, PS2Menu-k and DMS3_HDD_FRMT)
4. click add your own programs to get to the next GUI where you can add your own programs and map them to any button (still buggy cause you can map a button twice, careful there cause you can't delete entrys at the moment...)
5. click create image to create the image with your own compilation
so that's it for the moment... the GUI still is a bit confusing, but I'm working on redesign for V1.0 RC1
with V0.9 Beta I will add support for choosing wether Keylauncher or Launch.elf will be used as Bootmenu and I'll try to fix those bugs I found...
well I have some Pics (from the V0.8Beta) for you here and of course the GUI itself...
To Warn the newbies out there: The Exploit won't work on the slim PS2s (V12 and V13) !!!!
SeSchae aka Dezimalhexer
a few images:
"automatic mode - programchoice"
This is the only Dialog you'll see in automatic mode... even the IPs are detected automaticly!
"professional mode - mainmenu"
"professional mode - programchoice"
"professional mode - buttonmapper"
Sorry that I had to use my own dirty controller, because there doesn't exist any proper pictures :cool: