Hello there, I have already done some searching but couldn't find a clear answer. What I want to do is to run ntsc psx game on my unmoded pal ps2.
What I have:
- PAL PS2 SCPH-77004
- Free McBoot 1.8 with all stuff like LaunchElf 4.25 and psxlauncher (do not know which version)
- psx game (all original):
- Chrono Trigger NTSC U/C
- Final Fantasy IV NTSC U/C
- Croc Legend of the Gobbos PAL
What I have tried:
- Just start with NTSC game inside. It shows screen with message: "Please insert a PlayStation of PlayStation2 format disc."
- Start console with Croc inside, run Launchelf, then psxlauncher, swap to chrono or final. Shows black screen and nothings happens. Of course all the sensors are blocked.
I have not tried with any backup games. My ps2 is connected with TV using component cable (a the moment I do not have my standard one). I will be grateful for any advices.