The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Help Can I load AR Max using Cogswap?
Help Can I load AR Max using Cogswap? –
Hi Im new here and would first like to say hi.
Ok now to the point i recently have been experimenting with softmoding and wanted to know if I could load a backup of action replay Max useing cogswap, this is not for cheats or anything like that i just need it to apply my exploits to my Memory card (I loaded cogswap on my MC last time using a friends ARMax).
this is more for me to try and get more work done rather then having to ask my friend for his disk all the time.
That or is there any other way to get the exploit onto the memory card without the use of ARMax or Gameshark?
Last edited by ViperK8B; 02-05-2009 at 07:22 PM.
Ok you have cogswap on your memory card, but by what method do you launch it?
If you have a way, then you don't really need an exploit.
This is how to use Cogswap anyway once it is launched.
1. Eject disc tray normally and put in an "big"/"high TOC" official PS2 game (like GTA)
2. The screen will say PS2 DVD
3. Press "X" on the controller
4. The screen will say "Use Cogswap"
5. Manually eject the disc tray (by slide tool or fliptop method as above)
6. Replace the official PS2 game with your backup DVDR
7. Push the disc tray back in and pull white cog to the left to close (or close fliptop if that's the method you're using)
8. Press "X" on the controller
9. Your backup game will load as normal!
an alternative is to have one of these fellows install fmcb 1.8 for you too your memory card.
Or if your friend has the action replay max with media player get him to install fmcb 1.8 for you