The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Free Mc Boot 1.7 Help
Free Mc Boot 1.7 Help –
Ok i am a total newbie to this whole thing so please help a noob out.
1. i have an 8mb memory card with Free Mc Boot 1.7 on it (i know i should go to 1.8 just havent messed with it yet)
2. i had a friend make me a copy of my call of duty world at war and it works fine on it
3. when i go to make my own copy of another game it says "Please insert a ps1 or ps2 format disc"
4. now i have try these methods of copying i have used power iso, alchol 120, dvd decrypter , and clone cd all dident work
5. now with all of these i only made a copy of the iso do i need to convert the iso to another format or wht im lost plz help
dude you should use ESR for Playing backup DVDs..
to use it you need to use ESR patcher before buring the ISO with a good quality media and at a suitable speed and burn it with dvd decrypter or imgburn
and btw your post had to be in Free Vast Section
RE : Help
awsome thx guys hopefuly i can back up my games now and ill make sure to post any questions on the other feed.
Your welcome, Merry Christmas.
Originally Posted by Morack