Id guess this is where it goes wrong (when u hit eject)
Originally Posted by camros
I think u have some kind of cheat-mod where u can swap in a backup without the ps2 knowing. Like The Neo-mod : U keep pressing eject until tray opens automaticly for 5 seconds and u can swap in your backup and it closes automaticly again (so u gotta be fast).
So what u do is:
1. Boot gameshark
2. Choose "no cheats enabled"
3. Press eject (tray opens)
4. Insert DMC Demo
5. Press eject (tray closes)
6. Wait a few second (toc is read)
7. swap in your backup somehow(swapkey/fliptop or other .... like neomod)
8. Once u got your backup into the ps2 (without the ps2 knowing) press x and it should boot.
PSP 1.52 (DG), DS 001, XBOX v1.6B+Cheapmod+120GBHD, SM33, 50004+HDA10+120GBHD, SM32, BP11, 3900X, XBOX v1.6+Softmod, P4_2.666, GBASP, GBA,Celeron_700, DC, PS1, P2_300, TI85, Saturn, GBC, GBP, Megadrive, P75, Amiga 500, MS, 486SX25, Amstrad CPC464, ZX81