The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Connecting PS2 and PC through ExecFTP...
Connecting PS2 and PC through ExecFTP... –
I have ExecFTP running with
And I have my crossover cable connected to my LinkSys ethernet card...
How do I set-up my PC to connect to ExecFTP? When I try any ftp it can't connect. I don't how to configure my PC to work with a crossover cable...
1. Ensure your PS2 and PC are connected via crossover cable.
2. Turn on PS2 and run ExecFTPs server.
3. When FTP server initiated on port 21 ...! appears on your TV screen, run your FTP Client on your PC. I use FlashFXP
4. Select a Quick Connect option, and input your PS2 IP address (192.168.1.101). Tick Anonymous and make sure Port = 21
5. Enable Passive mode and click Connect.
I had that right, my problem was changing my IP settings to having the same Gateway IP. Sometimes after I changed it, it would freeze and I would have to end task it. From there on, it wouldn't work unless I restarted my computer. Also, I have to set-up my comp first then run ExecFTP, it can't be the other way around it seems.
You have to go to networking in control panel and change your pc's ip to 192.168.1.1 and then try to connect.