The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Cogswap Loader v1.0 by Hermes Help
Cogswap Loader v1.0 by Hermes Help –
Okay so I got Cogswap loader by hermes from a friend by copying his memory card sys files. I load up my ps1 game to get to the cogswap loader screen. I open the disc tray and put in a high TOC PS2 game (I'm using Socom 2 US Navy Seals). Then when it says PS2 DVDROM on the screen I swap for my burned DVD game. I press X. Nothing Happens. It just spins and spins. Is there a reason why? Am I even using it right?
Oops sorry if someone could move this I'd appreciate it.
Erm, I'm not 100% sure on this but I think its sappose to go like this:
1. Load PS1 game, click on CogSwap Loader.
2. When the screen shows a black disc and shows the word "psx game" or something like that, eject (not swap) the disc and put in a high table of content (TOC) DVD (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City works well, but your Socom 2 should work).
3. Push the tray back in, and WAIT until it shows a gold disc now with the word "DVD game" or something like that.
4. Press the X button and wait until it shows a purple disc and it should say "use cogswap", here is where you use your fliptop or slide card to take out the DVD and put in a backup DVD.
5. Once it is securely in place, press the X button and it should work.
If this doesn't work, either you've burned it wrong or you might need a higher TOC DVD if the game is bigger than Socom 2. Hope this helps.
I found out the problem. For DVD Backups you gotta use a DVD Disc for the TOC, I was trying to boot exploits which are CD based so I had to use something with a purple bottom like Freekstyle or Gameshark. Ugh lol