Looking to trade some PSP parts. I bought two broken PSPs cheap at a local pawn shop, and fixed one up, but still need a few minor parts to make it perfect again. The other one, I recovered as best I could, and am looking to trade its parts to help finish my good PSP.
All parts are from a PSP-1001, and I also need parts for a PSP-1001 (FAT).
Here is what I need:
* Original Sony PSP Faceplate Top Cover, Black (OEM Sony, no Chinese fakes, please)
* Button Board (right side with Power Switch)
* Thumb cover for Analog Stick (OEM Sony)
* Any PSP Battery (Optional, any brand) (had to hardmod mine to repair other board and CFW the working one, since it was 5.00 when I bought it)
Here is what I have to offer (all parts are OEM Sony):
* Semi-Recovered PSP-1001 Motherboard (turns on then turns itself off. I have recovered it with Pandora, but after being disconnected from power for some time, it seems to revert back to turning itself off with no picture. Perhaps someone with soldering skills could easily fix this.) Tested semi-working.
* LCD Screen with Backlight, no scratches, torn ribbon cable disables connection of two pins and causes an inverted effect.
* Memory Card/Wifi Daughterboard Module. Tested working.
* UMD Mechanism including laser and motors, not tested though.
* Any other small parts from a PSP-1001, including ribbon cables, internal power connector, ect. Anything except the items I'm requesting (they are no good otherwise I wouldn't need them for my working PSP), and the back casing (broke the UMD door opening it)