I'm trying to sell my PS3 because I don't use it anymore and would rather spend the money on a new build. I'm selling it on Ebay mainly because I have no reputation for trading on forums so it is easier than dealing with a middleman or anything of the sort.
- PS3 80 GB CECHL01 with 3.41 firmware. Power and standard video connector included.
- Component video cables (sony)
- HDMI -> DVI cable. Great for playing PS3 on a HDCP computer monitor.
- (1) Dualshock 3 controller with USB charging cable and (1) Logitech controller with USB receiver.
- Little Big Planet
- Final Fantasy XIII
- Resistance Fall of Man
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
- Ratchet & Clank Future Tools of Destruction
- Some "Welcome to Playstation" DVD that came with the PS3
- Star Trek (2009 movie on Blu-ray). I never used the coupon to download a copy to your computer, so that should work.
- Fight Club (on Blu-ray)
Starting bid is 250 with 350 buy it now.
I've mostly lurked so I can't post links...sorry for the inconvenience but if you google search "ebay user usa isabeloliver" it should be the first result.
Sorry about forgetting the pics.