X3 Programming Tool V2.00
We are proud to present our latest version of the X3 Programming tool exclusively for use with your X3 Max.
This version not only allows you to flash pre-compiled X3 Max firmwares as before, but now for the first time anywhere, our V2 update allows flashing of *any* hex file regardless of chipset. No longer will you need to wait around wondering when a payload for your chipset will be available.
We have personally tested it against many many different hex files and are pleased with the results.
This is only the beginning of whats planned, over the coming weeks we will have more exciting stuff to share with our customers.
- Install and run your X3 Tool.exe
- To use the new Generic Hex Flashing functionality you will need to first flash a new Firmware included called 'x3MAX_Generic.bin'. You only need to do this once.
- Once this is complete, click the 'Open Hex' button and load your hex file.
- If this was a valid hex file you will see the descriptor data loaded
- Click 'Program' once again to flash your hex file.
- Set your switch and run on your PS3 and enjoy!
- This currently does not support the Linux incentive known as AsbestOS. We are working on an update to support it and will be released shortly.
- Also In the works we will include the ability to directly hex edit this descriptor windows and flash to your x3 MAX. For the coders out there, you will be able to modify payload information without having to recompile/reflash over and over.
This is just the beginning of whats to come with X3Max.