Use more than 120 gig drive with HDLoader!
The legendary Zer0-X has released a fully working version if his HDLoader with 48bit LBA support patch! With the final touches made by CrazyC, Zer0-X has created this patcher to benefit from larger drives at full capacity.
In the attachment is a windows commandline executable that handles the following operations:
- No disc seek while loading (V9/V10/V11 fix).
- Copy_right message removed (helps with no disc seek).
- Stop disc spinning after loading (helps with MC exploit).
- Bigger game list (more titles on screen).
- Force NTSC on PAL machines (fullscreen image).
- LBA 48bit patch (allows full use of >128GB HDDs).
These patches can be installed to already skinned versions of HDLoader.
The file and relevant discussion can be found in this thread...
Now that's certainly alot more useful than a bunch of lame java games, eh? :p