The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
boas da para correr os backups sem nenhum cd?
a minha ps3 avariou se e nem detecta quando se poe o jogo la dentro..
FTP them into your ps3.
Originally Posted by aladdin
and you should compare the result with:
Originally Posted by TASV
MD5 of original firmware 3.55 is
and after patching is
hey everyone im new here ^^ but i have a serious problem ... i think hehe..
I am currently on firmware 3.55 ofw , trying to go to the prepatched kmeaw but my ps3 doesnt recognize the firmare on my usb , it says in both xmb as recovery : No aplicable data found.
i have the update file in X:\PS3\UPDATE\PS3UPDAT.PUP(witch is the file).
can anyone please help me im really bummed out right now
hoping for an answer thx already
your usb dispositive ( external HD or flash drive) is formated in FAT32 ?
Originally Posted by Angellico
if, yes, did you try from menu "system update" ?
Ok, perhaps these questions are answered in the thread here, but I couldn't find them.
So a few questions on this firmware:
1. So the only changes in the firmware are peek/poke and the ability to install pkg's that are not Sony signed?
2. Does the payload used by the lvl2 patcher allow you to start games with no disc in the BR drive or does this payload require a disc to be there?
3. Does this payload allow you to download and install game packages/updates?
4. Some people seem to be having trouble with games like GT5. Is this user error or does a patching process need to be done for these games?
5. I notice the patch file is HUGE for this firmware. 35MB vs 5MB for Wutangrza. Seems like a big difference for only removing pkg checks. Have we heard anything from the dev as to why the changes are so extensive?
I have the same problem (FIFA 11), black screen. I don't have a BD disc inside. Will try some externalhdd-games soon.
Originally Posted by ecosse87
but why i must check the MD5
ShaLong - There are no CFW out there that I know of that allows discless support for games, all I have tried must have a BD in the drive, might be just me though.