HDTT—PS2 HDD Adapter
HDTT USB Game Version List:
V1.00-------------SCPH 10000----SCPH 90000
V1.01-------------SCPH 10001----SCPH 90001
V1.02-------------SCPH 10002----SCPH 90002
V1.04-------------SCPH 10004----SCPH 90004
V1.06-------------SCPH 10005----SCPH 90005
SCPH 10006----SCPH 90006
SCPH 10007----SCPH 90007
HDTT USB Games General Usage Steps:
1. Download games with ISO file from internet, or Paste it from game disk.
2. Rename the ISO file first in computer. Please keep the ISO file compressed all the time.
3. Build a folder named DVD in your hard disk root or the first partition is your hard disk is not only with a zone.
4. Plug your hard disk to computer, and Paste the game ISO to the DVD folder.
5. Download ul.cfg file from www. Hd-tt.com. then pastes it to hard disk root.
6. Plug hard disk and HDTT to your ps2 player at the same time. Note: hard disk to USB solt, HDTT to memory card slot.
More details as below:
How to play ISO file in the hard disk:
1. Ensure the hard disk (SATA or IDE) with ISO file must be FAT 32 format.
2. Download ul.cfg file from www.hd-tt.com
, and paste it to the hard disk root.
3. Build a folder named DVD on hard disk root.
4. Paste ISO file, which has been got from the internet or from a game disk on the folder DVD.
5. Rename the ISO file:
SCUS_974.81 is the first name of the ISO file in the folder. Note: Different ISO file has different driver file name, such as SLUS,SLPS,SCPS，SLPM and so on.
Final file name is:
How to rename ISO file:
1) Ensure the first four characters of the new name for the file must be caps.
2) File extension—.”iso” must be lowercase letter.
3) As for other words, should be the same as the driver file name in the compressed file.
4) Keep the ISO file compressed all the time, no need to extract it.
6. Select the game in USB game list, and then press X on the controller to play it.
HDTT also can help you play Game ISO without hard disk.
HDTT Network games Version List:
SCPH 70000- SCPH 70007
SCPH 75000- SCPH 75007
SCPH 77000- SCPH 77007
SCPH 79000- SCPH 79007
SCPH 90000- SCPH 90007
HDTT Network Game General Usage Steps:
1. Build a folder named PS2SMB (the name must be capital) in computer, then shared it.
2. Then moved the DVD folder referred above with the game ISO to PS2SMB folder root.
3. Connect PS2 and computer with a network wire according to a router.
4. Plug your HDTT to ps2 memory card slot, and then choose the main menu to Network games setting.
5. Set the PS2 and PC IP, shard file name style on ps2 console.
6. Save the settings, and then exit.
More details as below:
How to build a network between computer and PS2 console: (This is only suitable for ps2 slim models.)
1. Build a shared folder named in your computer.
2. Paste the folder DVD which is referred above on the PS2SMB file.
3. Put on firewall port to 445 or close the firewall. But please only close the Local Area Connection (LAN) on the firewall.
4. Connect computer to PS2 slim according to router with netting wire.
How to set up HDTT on ps2:
1. Set up PS2 and PC’s IP, subnet mask, gateway in the Network config software.
1) PC part: write your computer IP
2) PS2 parts: write IP, subnet mask, gateway.
3) Keep your IP on PS2 and PC is in the same network segment.
2. Open the group in Network Neighborhood and to be sure there is PS2SMB folder.
For Example, there is a file---- which is with lowercase letters. So the shared file in Network config is also with lowercase letters. Note: the name of the two files must be the same.
3. Select “OK”, press X to save changes.
4. Restart the ps2 console to finish all the settings.
1. To open a guest account (Control Panel- User accounts) on XP computer is not necessary at any time. Only if you cannot be successful as above steps, you can try guest account.
2. In case there is some non-compatible game when you play with a hard disk or computer, please put Model 2, Model 3, Model 5 and Model 7 to “On” in compatibility settings.