This is an update to inform users that PSN Download Manager 3.71 is released, and to clarify it is still functional on PS3 Firmware 3.61 released this week.
Download: PSN Download Manager v3.71
- We're working on many other projects as well which you may find useful, so keep checking every few days
Preparing the Application:
Setting Up Your Console:
1. Start Your PlayStation Console
2. Under Network Settings, Choose Custom.
3. When it asks for Proxy, set it to Use.
4. Enter your IP Address given by running Internal IP.bat
5. Enter the port as 27
6. Save the changes, start PSN DM.exe
Using the Application:
1. Start a download from the PSN
2. When it says "Please Wait" Press Circle
You'll notice it is now displayed in the Download Manager, once finished, proceed with the following to Transfer onto the PlayStation...
3. Go back and Download the Content / File again, it should transfer from the PC...