0) Flash your Dingoo with the dualboot package in order to run dingux on it. This is the guide i used back when i first got my handheld dingoo-scene.com/TheCompleteidiotsGuidetoDinguxWindoze.htm
1) Format a spare usb flash drive using FAT32 and copy the backup manager .pkg file on it. Keep it at hand, you will need it later.
2) Once your Dingoo is flashed with the dualboot firmware format a memory card using FAT32, mine is a 16GB micro sdhc with the SD adapter so it can fit on the dingoo SD port.
3) Download the file local-0.10.zip from mediafire.com/?jdxl2mtleyn and extract it to the root of your memory card.
4) Delete the files zImage-ILI9325 and zImage-ILI9331 from the root of your memory card, you will be using the one from PSFreedom on the next steps.
5) Find out the model of your LCD controller by turning on your Dingoo, going to the about page, and hitting "Up, right, down, up, right, down". You'll see the model number (either ILI9325 or ILI9331). Remember this, or write it down!
6) Download PSFreedom_Dingoo.rar from this thread and extract the zImage file that matches your LCD screen number, you only need one file.
7) Copy the PSFreedom_zImage-93XX that matches your LCD screen number to the root of your memory card and rename it to zImage (no extension)
8) Make sure you have the following structure on your memory card:
9) Unplug the power cord from your PS3 slim or use the off switch if you have the older model.
10) Plug the dingoo to the PS3 via USB cable, make sure the dingoo is on.
11) Press and hold "select" on your dingoo then press the "reset" button then release the "select" after you see the dingux loading screen.
12) Wait until dingux is loaded, you will see a menu with some icons.
13) Plug the cord back into your PS3 slim or switch on the power for older models.
14) Press the power button on the PS3 and the eject button immediately, withing half a second, then let the PS3 boot normally.
15) Insert your usb flash drive with the backup manager.pkg on it.
16) If everything went ok you will see the option "Install package files" under the "game" menu on your PS3. Select that option and install the backup manager from your flash drive.
17) Run the backup manager from the "games" menu and have fun.
For tutorials on how to backup and play games from your harddrive check the other threads on this forum.