Hi MetalPhreak. Big sanx for your work. But i have some trouble. Today, i try to upload your last hex into lpt professional programmig device called "multiprog". But I did not succeed. The program does not want to perceive correctly the file and its contents appeared to "ff ff ff ff ff ... In load menu i select "standart/extended intel hex file". Whats wrong? (
Guys (and girls?)
i managed to make my dongle working :)
1. make lpt programmer for pic18fxxxx ART2003, connect it to lpt (bios settings for ECP+EPP - verified by me)
2. put your pic18f2550 to programmer and run WINPIC800
a) choose in WINPIC ART2003 programmer
b) load bootloader.hex from post 645
c) choose erase all and then program (you can then verify)
!! there will be an error saying that som byte are not written correctly but ignore it because winpic wants to write all memory in pic and you have only bootloader in HEX file !!
3. make board EXACTLY like in post 645
4. put your pic inside the new board and short this switch
5. put your new dongle into pc USB and choose drivers for it from "C:\Microchip Solutions v2010-08-04\USB Device - MCHPUSB - Generic Driver"
5. run pdfsusb.exe and choose program.hex from post 645
after this you are ready to go to your ps3 but remember unshort this switch from point 4 :)
you must have version 3.41 and backup manager on memry pendrive
switch off ps3
put your dongle into one of the port on ps3
switch on on backsde of your ps3 (fat)
put your finger on power and quickly on eject (after half of the second ??)
best regards and thanks for everything
What is post 645
been looking through all of here and im confused lol
what is the best hex to use for the 2445?
and also is it patched
so many different oens through this thread
also it is programmable through usb like it says in this guide isnt it?