The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
I did some reading about device compatibility:
Originally Posted by kl1k
Source read it, it's an interesting article.
USB On-The-Go (OTG) allows two USB devices to talk to each other without requiring the services of a personal computer.
Although OTG appears to add "peer to peer" connections to USB, it does not.
Instead, USB OTG retains the standard USB host/peripheral model, where a single host talks to USB peripherals.
OTG introduces the dual-role device (DRD), capable of functioning as either host or peripheral.
Part of the magic of OTG is that a host and peripheral can exchange roles if necessary.
@blake_zero; great work for porting this
This article is also interesting
from the same article: devices that support OTG:
* Beagle Board, a low-power, low-cost single-board computer produced by Texas Instruments in association with Digi-Key.
* Graphing calculator TI-84 Plus, made by Texas Instruments which was released in early 2004.
* Mobile phone Nokia 6600 slide that was released in September 2008 with the Series 40 5th Edition, Feature Pack 1 operating system.
* Mobile phone Nokia N8 that will be released in Q2 2010 with the Symbian^3 operating system.
* Internet Tablet Nokia N810 The N810 Internet Tablet can also use its ports to connect to traditional desktop keyboards and a number of other devices.
* Meizu M6 miniPlayer.
* at least three BenQ optical media recorders. Each of these devices can use their OTG support to copy files off USB mass storage devices, such as a key drive or many cameras and mobile phones.
More links below:
people i have a palm pre, but i have windows? can i still do it?
i wonder if my ASUS696 pda can work like the palmpre and nokia n900
for run psfreedom????
now someone make it work on a jailbroken iphone 4 please.
I Googled around a bit and it seems it's only a client, so it's not possible.
Originally Posted by lew000
and is this possible with an ipod touch 3g ????
I am just curious to if it will ever be possible to "hard" jailbreak? This might
be a question you cannot answer but of now everything must remain plugged in
and you must redo the commands on every reboot, is it possible it will ever be
where can be run then remain in that mode without the phone being connected?
Thank you very much for PsFreedom and PsFreedom for Palm Pre!! It works great!
Just a question. Can I remove the Palm Pre when the PS3 is booted?
blake_zero just did us a HUGE favor. I think it is pretty disrespectful to come into this thread and ask him for more ports.
If he wants, he will do another. I just don't think this thread should be clogged up with off-topic questions like the other threads.
Yeah. You just need to use it when booting.
Originally Posted by trilitri