Hermes the scene developer popular for his payload files used by all the Dongle cloners and open-source versions, has now released a new app called PS3LOADX. This is an improvement to the original PS3LOAD that originally released by AerialX.
This is what Hermes's PS3LoadX readme had to say:
You can also check out his work on Psl1ght included with the 3d at his official github: https://github.com/hermesEOLPS3loadX is my personal evolution of PSL1GHT PS3load sample, using now the Tiny3D library. I hope this version helps to you to work easily
- You can load SELF files using the net.
- You can load applications from USB/ HDD devices
- You can install applications to the USB or HDD devices from one .zip file
- You can copy applications from USB devices to HDD
- Also you can delete installed applications.
News Source: PS3LoadX v1.1 By Hermes (via) PSHax Network
Thanks to tthousand for giving us the head's up on what is happening even on New Year's Day!