PS3 MHUFreeStore v1.02 Released!
The long awaited MHUFreeStore has finally been released over at mhu2d.net a couple of hours ago. MHUFreeStore is a homebrew application that installs to your console and allows you to download content directly to your PS3 without the need for a PC.
Quote roughly translated:
How to install:
After many hours of work we bring you the latest addition to MHU2D.Net. MHUFreeStore para PS3. MHUFreeStore PS3. We hope that this release is as useful and succeed both as her little sister, the PSP. For those who do not know what this is, I put a brief summary: Is a free and open store content for your PSP and your PS3. Content as Homebrew, free music, backgrounds, etc ... Hence its name: Free, free of charge. Store, store (not the store, the content will NEVER be paying). If you want to advertise on the store, send an email to the same address. And you have it available for download.
Where to send suggestions, improvements, new content, ideas, ect:
To install it you have two options:
- Using the PKG file that is at the end of this post and install it like any other PKG (in the readme.txt file specified as)
- Use the PSP store and get the PS3 version from there. Once downloaded, connect your PSP in USB mode to the PS3 and install the PKG file from the PS3 XMB.
And there you have it folks! Enjoy!
Do not forget that to suggest improvements, new content, ideas, etc ... you have the forum at your disposal and email MhuFS@MHU2D.net
Update - 11/14/2010 1.01 in the works to address language bug.
Update - 11/16/2010 1.02 released! (Changelog translated by psx-scene member id10terror)
We are working on version 1.01 since there was a critical bug that congealed the console when the language was different from English or Spanish.
psx-scene member rd8719:
Version 1.02 is now available which fixes the following bugs:
- Fixed some text which appeared wrong in the English language.
- Fixed a critical bug which would cause a crash while downloading images (mostly when re-opening a session)
- Fixed the PARAM.SFO (In version 1.01 it kept saying 1.00).
Originally Posted by rd8719