The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
@c_c_c_66: I'm working on the ftp integration as well, it was supposed to be in v1.1, but it needed additional testing so I postponed it to a further release.
@JohnnyBigodes: Fixed the issue (see download link), thanks for the suggestion.
@borkaman: Is it returning any error messages? Can you check the write permissions for the user?
- Downloads all updates for a selected game instead of the latest one only;
- Fixed column order issue.
- Allows PARAM.SFO editing (game title and firmware version);
- Allows directory renaming;
- Allows game directory browsing (through an external explorer.exe call);
- Lists available game updates (version and size);
- Downloads game updates;
- Fixed minor translation issues.
- Makes use of multiple threads to load game info faster;
- Lists game title, id, firmware version, size, boot status, and creation date from any directory;
- Displays game's avatar and background image;
- Allows game list to be exported to a text file;
- Multilanguage support: English, French, German, Italian and Portuguese.
Download link (v1.2): http://www.multiupload.com/A6V517Z88K
When i load the game folder on mine , it went to 11% then i get a BOX POPs up saids Run Error .. 1.2 is no good for me ..
"KISS it, I Know You Want To" Dan The Man.
This Message Is Brought To you By The: None Searching Lazy Noob Association Of The United World Of PSX-Scene
@djbubba: Version 1.1 works for you, but 1.2 doesn't? It seems like a dll issue, does restarting work?
@Alex: Which one gets stuck: the info load or the update download?
ver 1.1 and 1.2 Runnung error
here is the pic, then when i hit ok on the box, everything shuts down,
I am on Windows 7 , i try running it with ADMIN and everything
Works like a charm!but when i am trying to load dead space 2 with the program it doesnt recognize it...with other games it works why?
@borkaman: Are you using the game's original PARAM.SFO or did you edit it? I tested Dead Space 2 and it worked fine, could the check if the SFO file is ok?
@djbubba: From the screenshot, it seems you are having troubles with Microsoft's C++ libraries. You can get the redistributable file from their site, it's a relatively small download, 3 MB give or take.