Those looking for an alternative that allows you to manage your list of PS3 games are welcome to try PS3 Game List.
It started out as a demo to test the Qt Framework functionality, but it evolved into a full feature C++ app.
Version 1.1 allows users to download game updates.
PS3 Game List change-log and features:
- Allows PARAM.SFO editing (game title and firmware version);
- Allows directory renaming;
- Allows game directory browsing (through an external explorer.exe call);
- Lists available game updates (version and size);
- Downloads game updates;
- Fixed minor translation issues.
- Makes use of multiple threads to load game info faster;
- Lists game title, id, firmware version, size, boot status, game path, and creation date from any directory;
- Displays game's avatar and background image;
- Allows game list to be exported to a text file;
- Language support: English, French, German, Italian and Portuguese.
Props to The Yellow Icon and The Crystal Clear project for the icons.