- it's divided in "automatic mode" and "professional mode"
- in "automatic mode" all you have to do is:
1. put your PSX-CD in your CD-ROM and let the GUI get the SLES/SLUS from the SYSTEM.CNF
2. Choose the Programs to be installed to memorycard
3. the GUI adds the correct IP and KL.DAT to the MC automaticly
4. choose the destination of the image and burn with your favorite program
- in "professional mode"
1. click on create Title.db if not existant in the programdir
2. add SLES/SLUS via CD or by typing it into the dialogfield
3. enter IPS of your Gateway/PC and PS2 and click "create IPConfig.DAT"
4. click create image to create the image with all standard programs (Keylauncher, Execftps, CogSwap, HDLD_SVR, PS2Menu-k and DMS3_HDD_FRMT)
4. click add your own programs to get to the next GUI where you can add your own programs and map them to any button (still buggy cause you can map a button twice, careful there cause you can't delete entrys at the moment...)
5. click create image to create the image with your own compilation