This truly an interesting new helping hand for the PS2 homebrew chip scene.
Quoted from ProgSX.com
"More than to be a simple programmer of PIC and SX, the ProgSX is a true development tool. The ProgSX software provides an interface to easily develop program assembly (or high level language), for a greater component count. The possibility of configuring all data, and the support of plugins gives the possibility to everyone of maximising the potential of the ProgSX to an almost infinite capacity."
You can :
- Choose for each component the compiler to be used (or to use that integrated).
- Choose for each component the disassembler to be used (or to use that integrated).
- Configure the window of edition.
- Create and use plugins, to add new functionalities easily.
- Coupled with HardProgSX, you can program, read, write, edit, disassemble, compile, check, (...) integrated circuits.
- and much more ...
For more information and downloads go to http://progsx.com