The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Playstation 3 Pong Released
Playstation 3 Pong Released –
Playstation 3 Pong Released by lachrymose
Looks like yet further developments from PS3Hax, this time in the form of PS3 Pong...
It's definitely a step in the right direction for hombrew fans out there, though it's not the Dreamcast emulator everyone is drooling over. It's certainly something to keep you occupied for a short while.
Consider this more of a 'hello world' for emulation on the PS3, with further updates to come from the author.
Originally Posted by lachrymose
Download: PS3 PONG 1st Release Link courtesy of PS3-Hacks.com
No need to bring that ancient console down from the attic any more.
finally that's a starter!
even if it's pong, I HAVE to try this out, i'm super enthousiastic right now, gonna try it out now
edit: mmm, seems to mess up my screen, it sort of zooms to the center so i cant's see where my bar is. too bad
Was made using the PS3 SDK.... very illegal.
How can you tell? Not trying to doubt you or challenge you, just curious.
Originally Posted by Smeemi
Says in the text file (in the rar) when you download the game.
Originally Posted by core2kid
* Hi people, I'd like the thank the person who leaked this sdk, Sony, and Lady Gaga.
* Sony: please provide indie devs with something other than Linux (which is gone now) kthnx
* Also, please don't pirate games. Lets make this the best homebrew community since the PSP.
* - Lachrymose
* Controls: Up / down - Move
* Cross - Pause (not working)
* Bugs: Must do a hard reset on exit. Probably an easy fix.
* Next release: 2 player!"
i just hope for a program that loads ps2 elfs
lol I never read readmes.
Huston, we got a problem here.