- It's now possible to branch between code-blocks with branch-tracking intact. This will allow sharing subroutines between blocks.
- Added initial support for output parameters from code-blocks.
Currently it will only apply output parameters if the initiating branch for the block reaches the exit-point.
- Ending a code-block now properly generates a termination with nop[E].
- All currently unsupported preprocessor directives that are VCL specific have been filtered from code-output. (They were previously passed along unprocessed)
- Fixed issue in operand-templates where an instruction that wanted a indirect read with an immediate offset would generate invalid code.
- Fixed issue with destination-fields where specifying a field on the second (or third) argument (e.g. 'ilw VI01,0(VI00)x') argument with no field specified in the operand would generate an error.
- Fixed issue involving indirect register accesses with immediates where GAS would complain when the immediate was omitted.
- Added minimal extraction of memory-groups.