For all you HDL_Dump users, both the Command-Line and GUI Utility has been updated today to 0.4.
Here's the changelog for the 0.4 release:
- hdl_dumb (that is the GUI build) supports installation and removal of games only
- hdl_dump and hdl_dumb are tested on Windows XP with Service Pack 1 ONLY;
- Windows 9x and ME are unsupported;
- installation of a DVD9 from an optical drive is unsupported (use an ISO image instead);
- HD Loader could automagically enable one or more modes during installation, but hdl_dump does not; do it manually;
- "zero" and "delete" commands of the command-line version would not ask for confirmation;
- "zero" command of the command-line version will destroy information on the target HDD;
- when "icon.bin" file is missing you'll receive "File not found." error;
- hdl_dumb does not require hdl_dump;
- fixed "dump";
- game name (from the media volume label) and signature auto load.
You can grab the files here
Unfortunately, it seems the site has some problems right now but hopefully, they'll be fixed soon so everyone can snag it.
Seems like a certain "Administrator" has annoyed yet another person in the scene....indeed
Thanks to forum member spacemonkey for the heads up.
** UPDATE ** - Thanks to forum member wmb88 We have a local mirror of the GUI version. Check this thread for the file.
** UPDATE2 ** - Thanks to forum member b081 We have a local mirror of the Command-line version as well. Just check the above thread for the file.