The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
multiMAN v1.16.03 with NTFS Support!
multiMAN v1.16.03 with NTFS Support! –
PSX-SCENE member Dean has updated his popular MultiMAN app with the long-awaited NTFS support! Please note that not all functions may work 100% when using NTFS. In addition, the new version also includes 3.56 spoofing.
So, what are you waiting for? Head over to the OFFICIAL release thread on PSX-SCENE ... and grab it!
* NTFS support for external USB HDD (START+/\ to switch to NTFS driver)
* USB.CFG configuration file edit required: 0xVNID:0xPRID:V (vendor ID, product ID, V=number of volumes)
* Only copy from NTFS is supported - nothing more, nothing less
* Folder/File copy in FileManager from NTFS volumes
* Altered display modes 1, 2, 3 and 4
* Fixed 99% progress bar freeze and "not enough space" errors in rare cases
* Added support for 3.56 spoof