The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
multiMAN V1.13.0 - Lv2 Intergrated!
multiMAN V1.13.0 - Lv2 Intergrated! –
Version 1.13.0 brings us a very important feature today - Intergrated Lv2 Patch. Yes that right, just like Gaia Manager, no more launching that Lv2 Omg app any longer. That by itself makes this an all important application to get installed. Deanrr also added a file permissions check, updated some of his other apps that you can find in the Mega Pack download, and covered some other minor fixes. Thanks Dean for this out standing backup manger.
Fw 3.4+ Mega Pack (913 COVERS, 30 THEMES, LASTGAME, PS3SERV, EBOOTFIX)
Download:multiMAN v1.13.0 Mega
Fw 3.4+ Base Pack
Download:multiMAN v1.13.0 Base
* User defined options.ini (options_default.ini) to set various options
* Copy/backup progress bar
* Support and display for 7 devices (HDD/USB/BD/SDHC/MS/CF)
* Support for REMOTE PLAY via PSP or other compatible peripherals
* Animated icons and backgrounds
* Update check/download feature with [R3] button
* Support for COVER.PNG in AVCHD video folders
* Support for AVCHD activation from external USB devices
* Support for backup of AVCHD to internal HDD
* Support for playback of AVCHD and Blu-ray content from internal HDD
* Overscan support for DLP and CRT TV sets
* MP3/AC3 playback (play songs using the File manager from local and network locations)
* JPEG/PNG picture viewer (browse/view pictures using the File manager from local and network locations)
* HEX file viewer
* Support for at least 4 freetype fonts (user can change using [SELECT]+[R3] in game display modes)
* Added support for CFW 3.55KMW and latest PL3 (kmeaw)
* Added check for proper access permissions
* [FW 3.55]: [R1] resets access permissions for selected game
* [Last Game] application updated (separate download)
* [ps3serv] PC application updated (separate download)
* Other fixes and improvements
* multiMAN can be launched from XMB in normal retail mode
* Symbolic / hardlink folder copy in FILE MANAGER [R3]
* New HELP screen in FILE MANAGER (10x condorstrike)
* [L2]/Setup reports firmware and payload (if available)
* Separate download for firmware 3.55
multiMAN, its author, partners, and associates do not condone piracy. multiMAN is a hobby project, distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. multiMAN application is only intended for testing purposes, education and playing legitimate backups and/or homebrew software in territories whose legislation allow it.
The author of the software, the partners and associates shall assume NO responsibility, legal or otherwise implied, for any misuse of, or for any loss that may occur while using multiMAN. You are responsible for complying with the applicable laws in your country and the copyright holders of any games or software you use in conjunction with multiMAN.
This software is not licensed, approved or endorsed by "Sony Computer Entertainment" (SCE) or any other party.
Article: Multiman v1.13.00 Released - LV2 Patcher No Longer Necessary
Article: Multiman v1.13.00 Released - LV2 Patcher No Longer Necessary –
And what should we do to update it ?
Just remove the actual one, and install this one ? What about the installed games, if I remove the actual one, it will not remove the game foder ?
that was quick ^^ gotta love MultiMan
But if I remove my actual multiman, to install a new version, will I lose my already installed backup games ?
Deleting certain versions of OBM will remove the entire LAUN12345 folder and sub-folders.
Originally Posted by Cagutinho
Both Rogero and multiMan should leave it alone.
If in doubt - back it up!!
Originally Posted by blueclouduk
So I think Ill wait some people try first, to see if Ill have to backup everything again. Because it take a good time... :eek:
Multiman update. –
Don't remove it, install over it, that what i do with updates, or just hit R3 in multiman to upgrade from multiman! Hope that helps.
Originally Posted by Cagutinho
wheres the link? plus nothing pops up
This wont work for me, it said loading then froze up and I had to unplug the system. Tried it again and same thing. tried deleting and it says corrupted data, cant remove it now.