The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Jum52 .8IN bin and Colemps2 source code out
Jum52 .8IN bin and Colemps2 source code out –
Jum has released the source code to his colecovision emulator for psx and ps2. Also released was an updated Jum52 emulator. Improvements to the emu are the core is up to par with his original PC jum52 0.8 codebase and it runs from the ps2 independance exploit. Download everything atjum52 at jum's homepage.
you missed some features you idiot
1. Incorporated Jum52 v0.8a updates
- better collision detection
- more accurate ANTIC cycle counting
- some games broken, but more fixed
2. Converted PS2 code to use ps2sdk 1.1
3. Memcard handling for load/save state
4. Removed CD handling code.
5. Implemented player 2 controller
6. Modified to run off the MC