The E3 Team have released a cheat code system for the E3 Card Reader.
Originally Posted by e3cardps3Hi Buddy
We are E3diy. Do you forget your E3card Reader?
Today we will bring you a new surprise, a complete FREE gift, the E3 Golden Finger.
Three months ago, there was a war that engulf the world. It's not only the war between SONY and hackers but also among the jailbreakers. You know, there were three kinds of jailbreaks:
those could not be upgraded, those the clone of the clone of the clone and those big-ones which could downgrade the PS3 firmware from 3.50 to any lower version. Those of the three. That was three months ago. And now, how many of them can still be named?
I don't want to mention that we were the one who had fistly cheated the PSN with a 3.5proof then made the SONY change its strategy;
I don't want to mention that we were the first one who had released the world's first unlimited downgrader for completely free meanwhile some smart guys tried to sell their promise but made everyone upset.
I just want to say, hi guys we are still here, we still work for your joy, and other than these, nothing is important.
Currently, E3 GoldenFinger support genuine games ( check game list ) , and the supporting for ROM is coming soon. You can download the E3 GoldenFinger by click here, and read the user guide from here.
Armed with the E3 Golden Finger means that you could have:
- unlimited ammo
- unlimited HP and MP
- An undead body in the game.
- Teach those big-guys who truly is the right BOSS.
The only thing you need is to:
- Download the free upgrade file
- Plug your E3card Reader in your PC
- Copy the upgrade file(GoldenFinger.bin) to the E3Upgrader driver
- Copy the CFD folder into the 4M memory stick(E3_4M_STICK).
- Please refer to the user guide for the useage.
Then everything is done.
For your joy, we will
- bring more new features to you,
- add support for new games ASAP
- try to make the next surprise for you quietly. ^_^
Have a good time.
E3 - make Everything Easy and Efficient
(Please visit the website for E3 GoldenFinger www.e3diy.net)