does anyone know of a good reseller in the uk for these?
E3card Reader PS3 able to downgrade 350
How to downgrade firmware 3.42/3.50 or above to firmware 3.41 with E3 Card Reader :
- Insert E3 Card Reader device that has been reprogrammed as downgrader into your console
- Turn on the console using the same boot method as all other jailbreaks: Press power then immediately press eject. Your console will turn on and E3 Card Reader will light up red LED followed by blue LED
- Turn off system via menu
- Remove E3 Card Reader dongle and turn on console to make sure you are in Factory Service Mode. You will see a huge red box on the screen saying Factory Service Mode.
- Load any blank FAT32 USB flash drive device with 2 files in the root directory:
- Modified 3.41 PUP
- Lv2Diag.self (File 1)
- These must be the only files on the USB key and must be placed in the main (root) directory.
- Insert flash drive into the last USB port to the right — the first USB port in from the right side if you’re facing the console. Turn the PS3 on and you will see black screen but the PS3 HDD light will flash.
- The process takes 3-4 minutes for the system to install the old firmware. Towards the end, the power button on the console will start flashing green and then your console will power off.
- Remove the flash drive and turn on the console, you will still be in Factory Service Mode. Please verify you have downgraded successfully to version 3.41 by going to "System Information".
- (Optional) – If you wish to downgrade to any older firmware you can follow step 4, 5, 6 using any regular firmware PUP. (You do not need to use modified custom firmware now that you are on 3.41).
- Insert USB flash drive back into your PC and delete the PUP and Lv2Diag.self file (File 1) and copy the other Lv2Diag.self (File 2) to the root of the flash drive.
- Insert USB flash drive back into the same USB port on the PS3 and power on your PS3. After 10 seconds it will power off.
- Remove USB flash drive and turn on your console again. You will be out of factory service mode and back in retail mode with your chosen firmware version installed. You will need to go through setting up settings configuration.
To go back to E3 Card Reader jailbreak device, just drag back the normal .bin files. - e3 card reader, new generation ps3 chip with mulit-function
The solution is 3,50 for original and downgrade for 3,14 backup??
this is really stupid method......
If you want to use it to upgrade, play online, earn/sync some trophies, then when you get tired of the game, downgrade to 3.41 for some JB and do it all again each time a new 3.50 game comes out. That's totally up to you.
I have three PS3s (yes, like that guy in the video) and now I will upgrade one of them to play GT5, knowing that at least down the road, I can downgrade that system or backtrack to 3.41 and be able to follow whatever path the scene developers are blazing.
PS: thanks for the tutorial dcemu
MyGamingCard.net - PS3 Hacks E3-Card X3Max Jailbreak - PS3Key - Maximus Dev Boards & DS DSi Flash carts Acekard 2i Supercard DSTWO R4
or from me: Welcome to AceKard.ca - PS3 Jailbreak X3Max E3-Card PS3Key PS3Break Maximus AVRUSB X3Switch DS DSi Flash Carts Acekard AK2i Supercard DSTWO R4 Flashcart EZ Flash R4i DSTT iTouch Flash carts, Video Game Accessories & HTC Touch Pro2 - Canada, Europe &
@ Theruler: I have 4!! All phats though..
Among the other benefits, I see this as a great way to get a Slim cheap and downgrade while it's still possible (I'm living in fear of 3.51+).
China Wholesale: Drop Ship From China - Free Shipping Online Shop
Lightake.com w/ coupon code TJOOS, $16.19 shipped :)