The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
"You have been signed out of PSN (Error 80028E01)"
That's what it says when I try to sign in =(
Would love a OSX version of this fix...
no you can look it bei cmd: typing ipconfig in cmd
Originally Posted by grandy
then look at standartgateway there is the second dns
I ment if I install ninia with cer all ready built in can use other to programs and log on psn that way.
1. Install dev_blind.pkg and OpenPS3FTP on your PS3 (using FTP, external USB or what else)
2. Launch dev_blind and make it mount the flash
3. Open OpenPS3FTP and connect to it using a PC
4. Connect via FTP to PS3 (using username root and password openbox)
5. Go to /dev_blind/data/cert
6. Rename CA24.cer as CA24.cer.bak
7. Put my CA24.cer as /dev_blind/data/cert/CA24.cer
8. Set the PS3's PRIMARY DNS server to your PC's IP address
9. Set the PS3's SECONDARY DNS server to your actual DNS server (e.g. router)
10. Reboot your PS3
11. Start PS3DNS.exe
12. Start ****Psn.exe
13. Enjoy with PSN
Using FTP transfer a bit suck. Try with Comgenie’s Awesome File Manager v0.06 and transfer it but make sure you backup CA24.cer or rename it. Good luck!
can anyone tell me how to mount the flash as said here
"Launch dev_blind and make it mount the flash"
also when we FTP the "CA24.cer" to the ps3 it should be named CA24.cer.bak right????
please someone help!
Is this compatible with 3.41?? it seems like no one gives a shit abt 3.41 nowadays... plzzzz i need psn oon 3.41, i cannot update for various reasons
Does this only work for US region?